Thursday, June 3, 2010

Welcome to the Jungle

 This is the last pictures I am going to post on here for a while.  This was a hike we did in Hawaii.  It was really fun.  When I was coming around a bend in the trail all the sudden I found McKay like this...

This was the hike where I got that cut and popped my hip out of its socket.  That seriously hurt like crazy.  We wore our swimming suits again so we would be prepared to swim but there was no water to jump in.  sad :( But we saw things that were just as fun and it was one of the funniest things we did. 
Don't ask me what McKay is doing in this picture.  I just thought it was funny.  He might be kicking a stump or something.
random ferns and stuff that had cool texture...
Bamboo forest... pretty awesome!!
View... AMAZING!

1 comment:

Stephanie C. said...

Wow, that last picture is really great! You are so tan!