AHHhhh! one of my favorite things on campus! but this year it was not as impressive like other times. It was just junky, a lot of wilted flowers and a lot of cliche designs. But the cakes were much stronger than in other years. Here were some of the things I did like...
Like this rubber boot!

This was my favorite bouquet out of the whole show. sorry the picture is dark

This was the best cake in my opinion... maybe a little too much butterflies... but still, very cool!

The plant sale at the end... no i did not buy anything... *sigh* even though i really really really wanted to.


The whole time during the show I showed McKay all the flowers we could grow in Pomona... like this one... and this one... and this one.... and this one... He probably got really tired of it
I can dream cant i?

This last picture is for my grandma, since she always looks at my pictures, but never gets to see me. Thats probably because i'm always the one taking the pictures. HA! So here you go
3 comments:
beautiful pictures, as always! and so excited you'll be moving to cali, even though it will be like 4 hours away. :)
Those plants sales got me every time. I'm a sucker for plants and cheap ones at that. Then they all died when we moved down here. Dang.
When are you moving to CA? We need to have lunch before you go. Let me know!
Post a Comment