So I'm not a MyLifeIsAverage fan but I did spend some time reading those idiotic stories instead of applying for jobs in Pomona. I did find a couple that made me smile...
"Today I discovered that if you type in "how to find Chuck Norris" into Google and click, "I'm feeling lucky" it will say , "Google won't search for Chuck Norris because it knows you don't find Chuck Norris, he finds you." MLIA"
"Today, I was driving behind a very dirty van and noticed written in the muck was "I wish my wife was this dirty". I laughed, MLIA."
"Today, I was in the bathroom and I noticed white paint covering some graffiti on the stall. Most of the graffiti was done in dark permanent marker and you could still see it though the paint. One read "white paint cannot defeat the Dark Lord, foolish muggle." I have to agree. MLIA"
_____________________________
I feel like this comic a lot lately. Granted, I practically kill everything I grow but i just want to plant pretty stuff. But it is still cold and snowy... grrrrrr! I wish it would just warm up and be spring already. But I guess that is too much to ask since it doesn't turn spring in Rexburg until the last of April *sigh*

I have been imagining how much more fun gardening will be in southern california. It is probably a lot easier, I could probably get more than three tomatoes in the summer that's for sure. I could even grow something cool, like bannanas, oranges, or orchids!!!! I am sooo doing that!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment