This weekend my sister and some friends of ours went down to Spanish Fork for the Festival of Colors. McKay had too much homework so I just left him in rexburg. I think the purpose of this festival is to celebrate spring or something (but I don't really know.) The air was so hazy with chalk it I could breath it in and taste it. Gross!

I wish I took this second picture, but I actually missed the countdown.... grrrr...
fyi-allow yourself two hours (minimum) to drive to spanish fork (from provo) or end up like me :(

Heather's pretty amazing RAINBOW face

I looked like the incredible hulk. I got a lot of comments like "Me SO ANGRY ROOOOAAAAARRRR!"

and... I got some new running shoes!!! YAY!!! Soon I will be running again, and I am counting down the days. Would anyone be interested in forming a team and running the Dam Marathon as a relay????
3 comments:
Jessica, I will be back in Rexburg for the spring semester need to start running again! I won't volunteer myself as one for the relay, but I will as just a running partner if you ever want one- I haven't ran since Sept. (I had foot surgery) but it would be good to have someone push me!
How fun!! You both looked very springy and colorful!!
The festival looks like fun! great pictures
Post a Comment