A couple of days ago everyone in Rexburg had trouble getting out of bed because it was FREEZING!! But horrible things called "responsibilities" forced us out into the cold. So on my way to work and I stopped the car a couple times to take these shots. This first one i just took while I was driving; hence the dirty cracked windshield and the windshield wiper. The rest of pictures I actually stopped the car and walked into 3ft of snow.

I stopped by this christmas tree farm and it was totally awesome!! I think I actually saw claymation Rudolf and a Burl Ives Snowman hiding behind some trees.

The frost/snow was much more interesting in the early morning like at 8am, there was a lot of fog too, which was really awesome but by the time I got out it was mostly gone.

The cold weather actually wouldn't be so bad if everyday was this pretty



6 comments:
Sweet! I love the black and white one of the trees. Do you use an action for that? Or what are your steps?
Woot! Thanks for that! I've been looking for a really great black and white action that wasn't too crazy. I didn't know there was a Christmas tree farm near Rexburg. All the snow is so beautiful!
WOW. That's funny cause I was wishing I had a camera on me as I was driving to school that day. The frost was nuts, but amazingly beautiful. And you captured it perfectly! :)
Those pics are great!! I'm so glad you took time to capture it!
It looks pretty, but I am SICK and TIRED of winter!
It was so beautiful! I took some pictures too - I'll try to get them posted soon.
Post a Comment