I think I went to the wrong college. I never knew I was missing anything until I went to a BYU basketball game with my friend Susan. It was really fun and I loved it. But I guess it is a little to late now... oh well.

I am not BYU, more like BYU-I but no one will notice

We arrived extra early so we could get some good seats, and no one was there.

Our gate thingy. No, I do not know that guy, he just waltzed right into my picture

My view (when everyone was sitting down)

Old ladies dancing to "Love Shack" for the half time show. One 93 yr old woman had a solo and did the splits! Insane!

My attempt at a panorama

So BYU ended up winning and so did I because McKay sure was jealous when he heard about this adventure! HAA HAA!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment