Wednesday, December 30, 2009

That big ol secret i was working on

A while ago when I took a book arts class I had to make a content book. I filled mine with my grandmas stories. My mom saw it, really liked it, and suggested that i make one for all of our relatives!!! That was TONS of work but I did it! whooo hoooo!!! I was kind of sad when I put all of my little babies in the mail... but they are to be enjoyed, so if you have one I hope you like it!! Each book is different and I tried match the book to the personality of the person receiving the it. I don't know if i really did succeed in that but I hope I did.




2 comments:

Jamie Blake said...

fantastic books! makes me want to make a few myself!

mom2ky said...

WOW--you are amazing! What a treasusre!