Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Rachel and Job II

Rachel and Job liked their engagement pictures and then asked me if I would do their wedding. And holy cow was it exciting! I like being involved in weddings and not dealing with any the weeks of planning, drama, ect. I took pictures outside of the Rexburg temple, and at their luncheon. I was kind of nervous because I have never wedding photos before and that would be the WORST if I messed them all up. But they got a lot of good shots and here are some of my favorites!
Bossy teacher skills come in handy when trying to organize big groups like these. I think i did a great job being bossy if you ask me :) Also, while walking away from the group to take this second picture, I slipped on some ice and fell!!! IN FRONT OF THE WHOLE GROUP!!! AHH!!! EVERYONE WAS LAUGHING!!! It wasn't a painful fall like when you have to lay there on the floor for two minutes before you get up. It was just embarrassing.
I love excited pictures!!



So I posted two of these dress pictures because I like both of them. The blown out one was originally a mistake I made in photoshop but I like it. I don't know why, but I do.
After the luncheon it was late I just snapped this picture on my way home.

4 comments:

Jamie Blake said...

Holy cow, Jessica . . . your first wedding! I think that would scare me. But you did a fantastic job! Those pictures are seriously awesome. Way to go!

Stephanie C. said...

Oh man! That fall would be embarrassing! But you did a great job!

Braiden & Sharon Willey said...

Beautiful pictures!! You did a GREAT job Jessica!

Christy And Jason said...

They Look Great! Good Work! I would totally hire your if i was not already married...