Oh my gosh it was SOOO COLD when we took these pictures! It actually kind of hurt. It's been really cold these past couple of days... with the high being 9°F some days. The one day when it was -12°F practically killed me. Once you walk out in weather like that it feels like your teeth are all cracking and your lungs cant handle it so you start these coughing fits. Anyway, I am grateful for my coat, heater, boots, gloves, hat, slippers, and the defrost in the car. But all that aside, it wasn't like that when we took these pictures, it was cold though. It was super fun and we got some Cocoa Bean afterwards.







3 comments:
those turned out so darling! love them!
Great pictures!! I really like the one with him holding out the ring... mainly because it's a different idea, but I liked them ALL a ton!! They must be very happy! And way to document their meeting place:)
Great pictures Jessica! I love them!
Post a Comment