Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Pocatello or Inkom I don't really know

Wherever Caribou National Forest is, thats where we were. We went there the same weekend as the fair. I heard about it at the art seminars I went to but didn't know it was like 5 mins from McKays house. Apparently it gets covered in yellow flowers and is really pretty. I don't know when all those flowers bloom but we only saw a little bit. oh well. We did see a teepee though which totally made it worth the drive :) hehe


This picture hurts my eyes, sorry if it does it to you too. Oh and hey, I want another victim to take pictures of this weekend so let me know if your interested

3 comments:

Richard and McKenna said...

AWESOME pictures!! What camera do you have?

Heather said...

I love the horse picture!!!!!!

Stephanie C. said...

That's the back way to Inkom. I used to herd cows back there with some of my farmer friends. It sure is pretty!