Friday, September 11, 2009

Blackfoot fair

Last weekend we went down to Pocatello and to the Blackfoot fair. It was really fun seeing Layne, Veronica, Maren, Steve, Tanner, and Melanie and all of their kids. We don't see any of them very often so it was nice. This is our nieces and nephews "milking" the "cow" that was empty. I was a little too late but all of them were grabbing the plastic cow at the same time. They are so cute!

And the food... SOO expensive ($6 for a drink!), but good (elephant ears!) DO NOT try the deep fried Snickers bar... VERY DISGUSTING (we learned that last time)

It was fun watching the kids when they saw the animals. Ethan is scared of them, Skyler doesn't care about them, and Gavin loved them. They were cracking us up the whole time.
I went off by myself for a little bit to take these experiment pictures, which, was kind of creepy


2 comments:

~Wyatt~Brittney~Brecken~Oliver~ said...

I love your pics! They look awesome! I also love the pic of you a your man in your side bar, you look SO GREAT!!!

Braiden & Sharon Willey said...

Such great pictures! I really love the one of Nina Gavin, and Skyler~