I took pictures of the Walker family, I love how they turned out! Actually this is the first "family" pictures I have taken. It was more challenging than just taking couples pictures, but it was really fun and totally worth it. We took so many cute pictures and I wish I could put them all on here but here are some of my favorites. Thanks Vandi!




5 comments:
those turned out darling, jess! way to go!
They look great! If you need another family to practice on let us know!
Come on down and take ours for us! They look great!
Those are so cute!!!! Hey would you be willing to take some pictures of Richard and I? We don't have very many good pictures of us together recently! If that works for you, here is my email address so we can talk details :) richrose05@gmail.com
thanks so much Jess! You did awesome and it was so fun. You were so great with emyri, getting her attention, keeping her motivated. You're the best! Thanks again. We love them: )
Post a Comment