Thursday, August 13, 2009

Three years ago...

McKay and I were married! I know there are a whole bunch of people who are like "psh! shut up, that's nothing cool" but I don't care. For our anniversary we went to Grand Targhee and rode the ski lift up the mountain. At the top they have a great view which, i guess, is expected when you are 8,000 feet above the ground. And of course, I had to bring my camera!
I loved being with McKay and we have so much fun together!
Originally we were going to go to Jackson Hole but decided that driving down the mountain would not be a smart decision in our car. So we stayed on the WEST SIIIIDE! It was fun too (and a whole heck of a lot cheaper)

We had such a great time we are probably going to go back, but next time we will bike down the mountain! Sounds fun huh? Let me know if you would like to join us!

4 comments:

Stephanie C. said...

We'll come along... if we can get to that side of the country! We love the Tetons too, spent many-a-weekend up there. Congrats on your anniversary!

Jamie Blake said...

Congrats on 3 years! That's a big one...Bryce and I just celebrated 3 years a couple of months ago! :)
I just wanted to say that your pictures are looking absolutely fabulous! You must love that new camera of yours!
Bryce and I are coming back in a few weeks, and we aught to go out and take pictures together and experiment with our cameras!

Stacy said...

Happy Anniversary! Love your photos!

Carrie said...

Seriously? Has it been that long. I swear yall were just married.