I'm not really sure what "real" is though. Some people say it is moving out of your parent's house, graduation of high school, graduation of college, moving out of Idaho, or moving out of Maryland. I think it is just whenever you take responcibility for youself i guess. I would also disagree with the people who say that college is not the real world because talk about sucky,.... you have to pay thousands of dollars to do something that is not easy or fun. You have to pay for it too so you take up random jobs like being a janitor at 3:00 a.m. so you can make it to Calculus by 8:00. All the while surviving on ramen noodles, pizza, and mountain dew.
Well, whatever it is, I did it! Yay!
3 comments:
YAY JESSICA!!! Im so proud of you, you look beautiful. PS your shoes are awesomely HOT!
CONGRATS, JESSICA! YOU ROCK! What are your plans now? Ready to open up that flower shop?? :)
Yay! You have to admit, you'll miss all of those art assignments, you always did an amazing job. It's kind of hard to make yourself do it when "real" life rolls around. You look dang cute!
Post a Comment