Saturday, January 3, 2009

Chocolate World

Oh yes, I took McKay to Hershey Pennsylvania just so he could go to Chocolate World and ride the "rollercoaster."  If anyone else has been I am sure you know the "scary" ride I am talking about.   While we were driving there we happened to get lost in downtown Hershey. I think I got distracted by the 5'x5' Kisses on the sidewalk and stopped paying attention to where I was going.  We kept turning onto streets called Chocolate Ave and Cocoa Ave but eventually found our destination.  As you can see from the picture below even the lightpoles are a distracting.



4 comments:

Stephanie C. said...

Yum! A land full of chocolate!

mom2ky said...

HOW AWESOME IS THAT! I wanna go to Hershey, Pennsylvania!! Did you bring me back some chocolate?? :)

vandi said...

There's a "Chocolate World"!?! I'm definitely going there someday. How fun. Plus, I didn't get a very good chance to thank you and steph for taking us out for pie and being such awesome visiting teachers. I appreciate you two so much. Thanks for all you've done for me. You are such an awesome girl so full of life and love. Thanks again for everything Jess!

Tonya said...

Yummy! Just looking at those pics makes me hungry for chocolate. I hope you had lots of fun!!