While we were out east McKay and I took a day trip down to Harpers Ferry, West Virginia. I love that place it is really beautiful and has lots of character.

Harpers ferry is surrounded by water (one of the many reasons why I love this place) with the Potomac and Shenandoah rivers practically encompassing it.

Oh yeah and don't forget about John Brown and his radical raid on this rebuilt federal arsenal



inside one of the old antebellum buildings

McKay and I hiked up to the top of Harpers ferry to the graveyard. If I couldn't ever live here I wouldn't mind being buried here, it's so unique!


This picture was taken at Jefferson point where Thomas Jefferson said this exact view was worth the trip across the Atlantic and I agree 100% (not that I ever crossed the Atlantic)

Gorgeous!! My dream town!!!!
2 comments:
Well Im glad you have decided where to be baried!
I love old graveyards! Such a fun town. When you live there, invite me over.
Post a Comment