My family came out to Utah for Craig's wedding and while we were in Utah we decided to go to Goblin Valley and the Slot Canyons. On our drive down we stopped at this really cool gas station that was carved out of this mountain.. Cool.
When we tried to leave the car wouldn't start. I found these two cool signs while I was burning up time in the gas station.
We were really far away from everything. The nearest Dodge dealer (where we could get the car fixed) was 2 hours away and the nearest Thrifty car rental place was 5 hours away.
I walked around the extremely small town that consisted of 2 motels, 2 restaurants and a gas station. This was a really sketchy motel.
This motel had really cool "lawn art" in the front.
*note: the really cool man sculpture in the background
We climbed up random hills too.
No comments:
Post a Comment