Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Craig's Wedding



Last week McKay and I went to my cousin's wedding in Bountiful. They got married in the Bountiful temple and had a reception in the a greenhouse. It was really beautiful.
 
 McKay and I outside the greenhouse
I thought this was a really funny picture of McKay

 

Grandma was there too

For refreshments there was ice cream gelato-y things in pineapple, lemon, mango, and coconut skins.


I took a picture of the water cooler because I thought it was pretty.


I thought this was pretty too.

and this...
The centerpieces were small hydrangea plants. 


As everyone knows, my mom is always the leader when it comes to TPing, Saran Wraping, and destroying people's cars.  Unfortunately the person who had Craig's car keys didn't want to give them to us and gave them back to Craig.  So that blew the whole operation because my mom, and Uncle Martin had to go and ask for their car keys. This is her trying to pick pocket Craig.


At the temple my mom only minor-ly destroyed the car so they thought it was over but oh no.  The war had just begun.  This a picture of all the accomplices at the reception.

First we filled their car with balloons and then used the saran wrap, TP, and streamers.


No comments: