Monday, August 18, 2008

I feel like wearing Wranglers...


The Rexburg fair was this weekend and McKay and I went.  It was free so it was the perfect price! haha!  When we went a ammeter rodeo was going to start and they had tons of kids lined up for it.  We decided this would be a good thing to watch.

We watched Mutton Busting and most of the kids lean off to one side and then fall off. There was one kid who rode like a pro, without leaning, and one hand in the air.  The only way the could get him off the sheep was to pull him off.  When the boy was done he threw his hat off in the air.  It was hysterical!

There was calf riding too but this looked kinda painful.  
They also had lassoing and tying up of calfs... (I don't know if there is a name for that)

This horse is really pretty in real life. It looked like it was spray painted because it's coat was shimmering with gold

1 comment:

~Wyatt~Brittney~Brecken~Oliver~ said...

I think you got the good part of the fair. . . we didn't see anything fun like that!