Thursday, April 24, 2014

Life

There's nothing that will get you blogging faster than actually having real computer work that you don't want to do.  Which is probably why I blogged a lot more in college.  haha.  I have been up most nights until 2-4am preparing for this a wedding I am going to shoot on Sat.  I'm actually mostly excited with just a dash of nervous.

So here is my little shadow.  The kitchen is her go-to place.  If we have guests come over she high tails it to the kitchen.  I don't really know why.  She is always wants to watch, touch, taste, and "help" with everything I do in there which frequently results in a mouthful of flour, handful of egg, or fingers coated in raw chicken juice.   
 She is so high energy, but I wouldn't want her any other way. :) 
 See, she doesn't even know what it is, but she wants it anyway.

 I asked her if the green onion tasted good and she gave me an ecstatic "Yes!"
 She spit it out a minute later.

Brent on the other hand just busy being super adorable.  His favorite activities are laughing, being held, crying, eating, and sleeping.  Basically he has a rough life.
 What a cutie.


1 comment:

Job and Rachael said...

They are both the cutest things. I love them and want to meet Brent!