Friday, April 18, 2014

Recipe & Coupon


So when it comes to couponing I'm not one of those ladies who end up with cartfuls of stuff for free.  I'm more like a not-so-extreme couponing lady.  But hey, it adds up.  I just put one or two things on my radar and focus on those, not the whole grocery store.  So I found a really great deal I would like to share with you so maybe you can get these deals too.


Store: Safeway
Item: Triscuts- on sale for $1.75

Use: This coupon ($1 off 1) (print it twice if you want to get two boxes)
        and claim this week Checkout 51 rebate ($1) 

Final Price:  .25 Money Maker!! on one! YAY! 

See? It's like you HAVE to buy it.  haha.
The second box will cost you .75 but that still is a great deal considering they are usually 3ish dollars normally.

So after you get this deal you can make this Cheese Ball recipe and use the crackers to dip into it.  My friend Katie made it for a party and it is SOOO good.  



Store: Safeway
Item: Lucky Charms and Reese's Puffs- on sale 3 for $5

Use: .60 off 1 coupon printed from Pillsbury.com website.   Safeway will double the coupon :)

Final Price: .46 cents per box!!!  Your welcome :) 

(you have to sign in to Pillsbury.com to get coupons and you can print two of each coupon per day so stock up before you go to the store)


Last week this cereal was even cheaper and I got it for .20 cents each but I didn't know about it in time to share with other people but I would still consider .46 cents a box cheap. 
___________________________________________________


So enough about that, I went outside and went running for the first time yesterday and I felt like I was going to die. I'm so out of shape :(  I hope that my motivation will stay strong and I will get rid of this baby weight.  It has been four months and I still can't fit into any of my clothes.  It's really depressing. 

Ellie is also kinda jealous of Brent.  When she's in a bad mood she fake cries & tantrums when he touches her and says that he "kicked her" or "hit her" and sometimes when I'm not watching she will go up and smack him.  I'm trying to teach her that she has to be nice to the baby and I try to give her just as much attention but she isn't an only child anymore.  Idk what to do.  

Ellie is a pro @ going potty now which is awesome.

Brent is good. His head is so fuzzy, skin so soft, giggles and coos.  He still wakes up 2-3 times a night though, but cest la vie.

Well, I gotta go.  I got laundry to fold, a shower to take, babies to bathe, floor to mop, meals to make, a house to clean, a yard to TLC, bugs to kill, and some work to do on the computer.

1 comment:

Stephanie C. said...

Awesome tips! I'll have to get these.

Ellie is just in the middle of a jealousy phase. She will grow out of it and someday when a kid gets too close to him, she'll probably rush to protect him. Hang in there!