Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Brag Post!

Sorry for being MIA the past month, the kids are keeping me busy.  Brent is still not sleeping through the night, we successfully potty trained Ellie, and am constantly cleaning up messes.  I'm starting to believe that my new hobbies are sweeping and mopping. ha ha. 

Even though they are a handful I think my kids are so cute! I love them soooooooo much!




So I don't think you all are aware but I am now an official crazy coupon lady.  whoo hoo!  A combination that TLC show and wanting to pay off student loans sparked this little obsession.  And once I got started I learned that it is actually pretty fun! I see why some well-off people do it just for fun and then donate it to the needy.

So I'm going to take a moment to brag about some of the cool stuff I got at awesome prices! I am now proud to say that I have enough TP to last the whole year, and I bought it all for less than $10!  That's 132 rolls, say whaaaaaat! You better recognize!

Seventh Generation dishwashing detergent: -$1
Finish dishwashing detergent: FREE
Finish Jet Dry: FREE
Ammonia: .10
Kashi Cereal: $1.00
Quilted Northern TP 30ct: $2.47ish
Angel Soft 36ct: $4ish
Laundry detergent: FREE-$1.00

I also get other cereals like Cheerios for $1 pretty frequently but they are not in the pictured. 

oh yeah... oh yeah... you jelly! you jelly! 

1 comment:

Stephanie C. said...

That's awesome! I tried to coupon a few years ago but I guess I wasn't doing it right because it really wasn't saving us anything. Share your secrets!