So I have been doing a lot of photo shoots lately and it's been eating all of my spare time. I still have a wedding in sept, newborn pictures next week, and maybe some engagements here and there. My preference is for family photography even though there is more money in the wedding business. Weddings are way more work and more pressure. So here is the list of things I have been working on for the past few months.
1. Family Shoot: These twins
super fun shoot, they found me from my website which is pretty cool. These kids are so sweet with a touch of crazy.
We took half of the shots in their backyard and then another half on a farm.
They both are loosing their teeth at the same time... lol
There are so many more cute pictures but I had to filter them out.
2. Wedding: Cousin Karen
My friend Lindsay and I teamed up to do this wedding and I was so grateful for her help. Together we got tons of awesome pictures of this motorcycle wedding. The picture of the bouquet on the white tabletop and the bride and groom walking down the isle were taken by Lindsay. I just love those photos.

Again, there were so many more cool pics but I had to filter out a fraction of faves. There will be more pics on my website.
3. Senior Pics: Amanda
It is the start of a new school year and a new batch of seniors, my sister included. So we headed down to Poolesville to get her in the sunflower fields. It was very pretty but it was so hot, got lots of mosquito bites, and poison ivy (but hey, it doesn't look like it from the pictures lol)
Again, there was so many ones I liked I had to filter them...
I have also learned many things while taking all of these pictures most importantly being I cannot do this for free. Not that I did these for free, and not like I didn't enjoy doing them, but I'm getting burned out and I would much rather sit on the couch and be lazy, or take pictures of Ellie since I haven't taken any pictures of her in like 3 months. Anyway, I'm glad I'm chopping through these and gittin 'er done. And I hope I don't look through these and am like "ohh I did a horrible job" in a few months. :)










No comments:
Post a Comment