...and that's true love and homegrown tomatoes!
So I decided to try a bit of food photography right? I did it while hanging out with my brother Aaron while Ellie was sleeping. You have to guess which one is homegrown and which one is store bought, and which one is more delicious.
The one on the right is from the store (the hollow, yellow, dark one.)
This big boy (haha) is the homegrown one.
Aaron was a taste tester too. He said the store bought was more watery and "blah," the homegrown one was sweet and meaty. We both decided the homegrown was 100x better. Why do we even buy tomatoes from the store? idk.
Since our main goal on the agenda was our "food photography" homework we quit with the funny business and got real serious. I wanted to do a red raspberry because those are my fav. Right when I started to take its picture it started to cry. Awwww. poor raspberry. :(
This next picture was Aaron's idea. He started throwing stuff together and it looked pretty cool. I lost a lot of definition at the base of the glass and you can see me in the reflection but oh well. It still looks cool. I could probably fix it in photoshop but I am lazy.
and then guess who woke up?
Trouble
I love Trouble.







1 comment:
Pretty! I love food photograpy. And food.
Post a Comment