Our power went out for a whole day and we were stuck at home so during Ellie's naptime I decided to finish a relief print that I have been working on. I busted out my wonderful toolbox of awesomeness and got started.
I did this taking all the short cuts because nap time isn't that long.
Shortcut #1: Using those pink rubber blocks (super easy to carve and you can iron on your sketch)
Shortcut #2: I got a sketchbook that had high quality paper in it and was also the perfect size to have nice margins. So all I did was slice off the frilly edge. I know it's not handripped but hey, this is naptime and it took like 5 seconds. Awesome.
Hi. My name is Jessica Willey and I put birds on things.
I made an edition of ten, and I'm going to put some on etsy. This is pre-frill-sliced, pre-signed and pre-numbered.
So fun, I'm going to make more prints.



1 comment:
Artwork during naptime is the best!
Post a Comment