Friday, January 25, 2013

Graphic Design fun

So I hurt my back falling down the stairs while holding Ellie.  I didn't catch myself because I was holding her and it resulted in severe pain and a prescription for narcotics and muscle relaxers.  Ellie is fine, I just hurt myself pretty bad.  Luckily I had all those engagement pictures to edit to keep me busy while I have been sitting here.   I also designed these save the date cards for the newly engaged couple.  I have never done anything like this before but it was pretty fun, and it really helped me get better at Illustrator (which happens to be one of my goals).  Samantha told me a couple of things that she wanted to see and the rest was up to me so it was a fun challenge.  Oh and the date is wrong b/c they still haven't picked a date yet, don't worry I'll fill it in later.  Not bad for someone who has no idea what she is doing in Illustrator huh? I ran into so many problems ranging from saving a color as a thumbnail, getting everything to stay where I wanted it, to making a seamless repeating pattern. So yeah it was fun tho, that's my latest project.


No comments: