My old friend Delys is the one that introduced me to Shabbyapple. She ordered this cream lace dress that was beautiful and modest and since then I had this curiosity about the company. Curiosity turned into infatuation and I started searching for something that is flattering and functional for a new mama. Once I saw them go on sale I jumped on the opportunity and I got this dress had to exchange it for a different size 3 times (it's a good thing they have free shipping), and now I love it. Yay, for cute clothes! Yay, for not having to pull my dress over my head to get access to my goodies in the mothers room! ...not that I ever did that.
Another story, I have had these red and white shoes for six years now. I love them but I have just been waiting for the right outfit to wear them with. So basically our whole marriage (b/c that's how long the shoes have been around) McKay has brought them up in conversation "remember those shoes you never wear?" Well, I am happy to inform him that this is the official outfit to those shoes and now we are unstoppable! haha!


2 comments:
Super cute! I will have to check them out after I have this next little one around Christmas and lose all my baby weight from 2 babies. I'm glad that you can finally wear those adorable shoes and get mckay off your back about them ;)
I love Shabby Apple! I have two of their dresses, I actually wore one today!
Post a Comment