After hanging out with Emily and Rachael I went with Michelle and Christy to Maine. Christy flew out from Wyoming and Michelle (who is from New Hampshire) picked us all up from Boston. One of the first places we went was this beach.
As hard as I tried I couldn't keep Ellie from eating the sand. I tried to dig a ditch around her chair so she couldn't reach it but she is very fast and determined and ate ten handfuls by the time I was only half finished with the ditch so I gave up and decided to take her down the main drag and go window shopping in the cute little shops. What's sand going to do? Sandy poop? For someone who doesn't like to eat textures (like real oatmeal, ect), it sure is strange that she likes to eat sand.
Gross!
I also gave Ellie a taste of a lemon. She has tried them before but they didn't even phase her. Finally she realized they are sour and started making faces. Poor girl.
We went for a walk down Marginal Way. It was really pretty with tons of flowers on your right and ocean/cliff on your left.
While we were walking down Marginal Way the tide was out so there was a lot of rocks, tide pools, and little creatures running around











No comments:
Post a Comment