Monday, July 23, 2012

Myrtle Beach, SC

Myrtle beach is pretty fun, it looks just like the beaches in Delaware but the water is much much warmer.  You don't have that shocking oh crap it's cold sensation of  which is nice.  The waves are much gentler too, but as for McKay and I we prefer to live dangerously and get pummeled through rough waves.  There was a pool at our place which Ellie may or may not have pooped in, but i'm pretty sure that yellow foamy stuff in the corner of the pool was not there before we got in. oops.  It was fun to hang out on the oceanfront balcony while Ellie was taking naps.  I got a pseudo tan and some more freckles on my face, it was just fun the whole time.



I think this pic below is my favorite on on the trip
Ellie is such a girly girl. She hates it outside.  When I take her out on walks she screams, but if we go shopping she's happy looking around at everything.  Since we were going to the beach my mom got her these cool baby shades which I find hysterical as well as functional.  As you can see, she doesn't really look too happy to be outside.
She is much happier inside.




1 comment:

Job and Rachael said...

Those pictures are gorgeous!