I know you guys haven't heard much from me the past couple of days but it's because I'm working on that box. That dang box. I like how it's coming out so far. The outside is almost turning cliche but i'm just going to keep going and you'll see what I mean later when I put pics up. It will probably take me one or two more days. I have also been building longboards with my brother which is kinda cool.
Right now the only thing I have to share are these home videos that I find amusing. (sorry more baby stuff, I know)
So in this first video Ellie really wants the toy (probably in her mouth) hence the whining. It is now on stretchy string. And the video where Ellie is wearing a green tie dye outfit we took during a huge hailstorm hence the "oh crap" at the end. Sorry but i was too lazy to edit the video. The hail was 2" peices. Luckily none of our windshields broke and the power was out for 12 hours, unlike my friend katie whose power is still out.
So in this first video Ellie really wants the toy (probably in her mouth) hence the whining. It is now on stretchy string. And the video where Ellie is wearing a green tie dye outfit we took during a huge hailstorm hence the "oh crap" at the end. Sorry but i was too lazy to edit the video. The hail was 2" peices. Luckily none of our windshields broke and the power was out for 12 hours, unlike my friend katie whose power is still out.
No comments:
Post a Comment