Before I start this I think I should get several free bags of M&M's from the company for this free advertising (make it the peanut butter kind). My brother Aaron and I were bored and eating some M&Ms and we wondered if these "spring colors" were truly the correct hue and put them to the test.
We wandered the yard M&Ms in hand looking for the right colors and had great success. As you can see the spring pink M&M perfectly matches these Bleeding Hearts.
~~~~ And the Eye Spy game begins... Can you find the M&M in each picture? ~~~~
This last one was tricky because where do you find Robin Egg Blue out in nature other than in a Robin's nest? So we had to get creative. (No real robins nest were touched or harmed during the making of this game)

1 comment:
This might be my favorite thing ever. M&M Eye Spy!?! This is why we are friends ;)
Post a Comment