Her smile is so addictive. She did it once and now everyday I try to get her to smile whenever possible. The coo came much later and now I'm trying to get her to do that too. AHHH! I love her so much!
*Heart meeeeelting*
Heres a video of me trying to make her smile. I would like to apologize beforehand for my high pitched, annoying babytalk and the video is kinda long so you could just fast forward to the last 20 seconds if you want. And yes I am neighing like a horse in the beginning. This is kinda humiliating but it's worth it to see her smile.


2 comments:
it's impossible not to smile when you watch that :)
She is SO cute! Love her thick dark hair! I think she has more hair than my 8 month old :) By the way, are you loving your new lens? Your pics are awesome! I have a 35 mm but I am seriously contemplating getting a 50 mm too!
Post a Comment