That last one is Magical! She is getting cuter every time! I cant wait to come and meet her and hold that pretty little baby! You did a great job on the pictures!
Jessica, she is absolutely beautiful--just like her mommy! I hope things are going well for you and that you are enjoying motherhood. I think of you often and miss our talks. Hugs!
6 comments:
That last one is Magical! She is getting cuter every time! I cant wait to come and meet her and hold that pretty little baby! You did a great job on the pictures!
GORGEOUS!! She is perfect. Congrats on your new little one. Hope you're finding time to rest and enjoy this time.
These are great Jess! So gorgeous! Looking ahead a little while...I want you to do our baby shots :)
Ellie is just so beautiful.
So pretty!! I bet you love your new lens! And freaking adorable baby of course :)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FZLa2GqdcY0
Jessica, she is absolutely beautiful--just like her mommy! I hope things are going well for you and that you are enjoying motherhood. I think of you often and miss our talks. Hugs!
Post a Comment