This is the new addition to our family. This was right after she was born. The reason she is blinking is because of the eye drops they put in. She is 8 lbs 10 oz and 21 inches long. Nice and healthy!
She is so cute! I hope you guys are doing well. Resting up, and enjoying. When you have a minute I would love to hear what you named her. SO SO SO ADORABLE!
7 comments:
She is so cute! I hope you guys are doing well. Resting up, and enjoying. When you have a minute I would love to hear what you named her. SO SO SO ADORABLE!
I LOVE baby girl!!!!!! I cant wait to kiss those cheeks!
Yay yay congratulations! Beautiful!
DaSo sweet!! Congrats you guys!
Congratulations!!!! She is beautiful! Hope all went well :)
She's so beautiful! What's her name? Congrats!
Congrats! She is a beauty!!
Post a Comment