After twelve hours of labor and three and a half hours of pushing we have a new family member join us. It is pretty busy being a mom, I barely had enough time to make this post if it wasn't for the help of my husband. So here enjoy our hospital pictures. This first picture is us headed off to the hospital at 11pm because the contractions were getting out of control and later on the next day she was born. I have no idea where she got her hair from.

6 comments:
How precious! Congrats you guys!!
You're killing me smalls. She is just so beautiful. I am sitting here mesmerized by those little videos. I could just watch her all day. And McKay, "she is cute. Both of them" :) Adorable.
Oh and her name, I love it. LOVE it. Elli is so cute.
And I will have to call you some time to finish my gushing because I think I have a character limit on here.... ;)
Congratulations you guys, she is perfect.
She is so stinkin beautiful!! I love her yawning little face! We cant wait to come snuggle her in April!
What a cutie! I love her name.
Beautiful!
Oh my gosh! She is soooo cute! I can't believe its been four months since I was in your shoes--savor every moment because it goes so fast! Congrats again!
Post a Comment