Tuesday, November 15, 2011

$5 Halloween costume

I love Halloween, it's one of my favorites.  This year I made a shirt I liked off of Pintrest but just used white fabric paint and a black tee from walmart.  I tried to quickly draw it out and have it in time for the trick or treaters so sorry if it is lacking in skill.  They have an iron-on like this for $15 dollars or something but i couldn't rationalize spending the money.  But yeah, i enjoyed being festive.  McKay was supposed to be a regular skeleton with me but it didn't end up happening b/c of our procrastinating skills.

2 comments:

The Gray Family said...

Too cute! I want to do this for Halloween if I am ever pregnant enough around that time. I saw a thing on Pinterest (I will have to look you up) where the gal had a costume like yours with the baby in the belly and the husbands was the same except it had a hamburger and a soda in his belly. It was too funny!

Job and Rachael said...

So cute! I love how you just freehanded this, you are so artistic! Job loves it too, he keeps saying how awesome it is :)