Since our six months of cheap internet is now over that means two things. 1. We have to start paying regular money for internet 2. We have been living here for six months?! What?!
So we renewed and now have TV! Usually we wouldn't get it but it was cheaper to get internet and TV than just plain old internet. We have about 12 channels with ABC, FOX, a couple of spanish and shopping channels, and PBS! I have never had this many channels in my life. Growing up we only had one channel (which was PBS) so this is quite the change for me. Now if I am bored or need someone to eat lunch with I just push a button and BAM, instant entertainment. cool.
McKay is excited that he will be able to watch the super bowl and I am kinda getting excited too. I'm sure Maren, Steve, and Skyler are excited that Green Bay is in it, and I hate to admit it but I am routing for the Steelers. Right Sharon?! So yeah. Let the best team win I guess... heh heh heeehhhh.
2 comments:
That's pretty awesome! We still don't have TV and I would die to have PBS!
GO STEELERS!!! :)
Post a Comment