I finished the flowery garland I was working on and I think it looks great in our Alice in Wonderland style hallway. It took FOREVER. Mainly because I was trying to cut felt without fabric scissors but towards the end I eventually broke down and bought them (and it was worth it.) It's too bad that I didn't make in in time for Christmas but I am keeping it up so I can enjoy it.


5 comments:
Oh my goodness I love it! So, so cute! I say keep it up for as long as you want, it works ;)
Oh my gosh that must have taken forever! On my list of things to do is learn how to make felt flowers. I'll have to come to you for advice when I'm ready to tackle the task. Looks good Jessica!
Oh yeah, fabric scissors are definitely worth it. It looks so beautiful!
Looks great, you did a wonderful job!
You are incredible. Miss you!
Post a Comment