Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Christmas card

Every year I think about doing a christmas card but never actually get around to doing it.  So this year I tried, but I was too late. So here we are at Peirs Park.
I think this first picture looks like Braiden... ALOT.  It kinda creeps me out actually.
This is the optometry picture with the glasses 
 And finally, us.
 Merry Christmas! Maybe next year I will get cards sent. hah!

3 comments:

Stephanie C. said...

Oh I LOVE these! The scenery is so beautiful and classy. And McKay shaved his beard! You are so beautiful Jess. I miss you.

Job and Rachael said...

These are great pictures, you guys look amazing! At least you thought of doing Christmas cards and posted nice pictures, haha I still don't feel adult enough to do any of that ;)

Maren said...

That picture looks EXACTLY like Braiden.