
Now for the pictures...One day we hung out with Braiden and sharon at the water park... It was fun sitting in the sun and running through the water with Ethan. We are going to miss them!
Clover necklaces! Apparently Sharon, Braiden, and McKay had never made these as kids.
I put one of them on Ethan and he wore it for like an hour. I thought he would have ripped it right off but he didn't. funny.
Ethan really really wanted the soda straw McKay was chewing on and McKay wouldn't let him have it.
So Ethan resorted to McKay's method. HA!
Here is a random picture of some flowers. I liked them..
And this is a random picture of the inside of an old car. I thought it was interesting and it had lots of cool textures. This is where I took the Burkholder's pictures btw

And speaking of old cars... we sold ours :(
And my last day of work came really quickly. I seriously am going to miss Graycee and her whole family! I love this girl!
Packing Packing and more packing... So much packing that mckay is sleeping with bubble wrap!
Clover necklaces! Apparently Sharon, Braiden, and McKay had never made these as kids.
I put one of them on Ethan and he wore it for like an hour. I thought he would have ripped it right off but he didn't. funny.
Ethan really really wanted the soda straw McKay was chewing on and McKay wouldn't let him have it.
So Ethan resorted to McKay's method. HA!
Here is a random picture of some flowers. I liked them..
And this is a random picture of the inside of an old car. I thought it was interesting and it had lots of cool textures. This is where I took the Burkholder's pictures btw
And speaking of old cars... we sold ours :(
And my last day of work came really quickly. I seriously am going to miss Graycee and her whole family! I love this girl!
Packing Packing and more packing... So much packing that mckay is sleeping with bubble wrap!


1 comment:
I remember all of those 'lasts' in Rexburg. We still get sad about it. We love it there. And about the dream in Tetonia... we'll totally join you. Apparently you have to really be rolling in the cash to even get a tiny house out there, so we're making it our goal to live there someday. If you're there too, we can be VT companions again!
Post a Comment