During the fourth of July weekend we went up to Blackfoot to see McKay's grandpa. Even though his leg is broken he was still in good spirits and was very talkative. It was really nice to talk with him
We went up with Layne and Veronica and it was fun.
On our way out we stopped by the farm. I'm sorry I got this dang fence in the picture but I am just too short... grrr.... While we were at McKay's parents house everyone was doing a family heirloom distribution thing for Grandpa Hatch's stuff. He seriously had some cool things. Like the American Legion rifle, homemade knife, a German WWII hat, a 1920's firefighter hat, and so much more. It was really cool to see all that stuff.
Pictures around the farm... Eden and Nina were so excited to go see the pigs that they couldn't contain it. But once they got in the barn with the pigs they were completely disgusted with the smell so that didn't last long. ha ha
I thought this Bison hide was interesting... I want to know where they found a bison that they could kill that wasn't protected. Maybe I should go hunt one. It was kind of smelly





No comments:
Post a Comment