Saturday, June 26, 2010

The biggest baddest yellowstone trip

So we had family come out and visit right before we leave.  We did mainly touristy stuff like Jackson and Yellowstone but it was still fun.

This is on the way to mesa falls, McKay and I just did this by ourselves but it was fun. I took this because I have a feeling I'm going to miss the big sky our here

This is a random picture I took on our way down to salt lake onetime.  but i liked it.

another random feild in idaho

Ok, now starts the family adventure thing.  This was on the way into jackson.

In our covered wagon going to the Bar 5 dinner thing. pretty fun!

One of our leaders, and nancy's boyfriend.

sitting on a fence outside aunt lindas cabin

and then us on teton pass

and more teton pass

can Mckay work a cowboy hat? I think so! I think it's in his genes (even though he is making a crazy face)

We did spend a little bit of time trying on hats in Jackson Hole, it was pretty fun, here is an indiana jones hat...

FOREST RANGER HAT!!! AWESOME!!

 Island Park
Old faithful





I really haven't figured out if this is just funny or kinda wrong.   And yes they are real.

1 comment:

Stephanie C. said...

That second picture, the one with the semi-truck in it, your right in the middle of my little Inkom town, where I'm from. My parent's house is right up there on the mountain! And I love the pic of you two on the fence.