Tuesday, June 22, 2010

HDR attempt

I don't have any HDR software so I had to jimmyrig this picture. I didn't have a tripod so that added a couple of huge speed bumps to the process.  oh well. I think came out alright... even though I see a mistake there, and there, and there, and there... I just want to be done *sigh*

The barn was kinda hard to find, so just incase any of you want to visit it go up 89 in Jackson and then go past the airport and Moose.  Then turn right onto antelope flats road and then right on Mormon Row.  If you are a photographer I would recommend going during sunrise b/c the lighting would be amazing.   It was seriously the most beautiful place ever.  I wish I could live there.

3 comments:

Jamie Blake said...

Hey I know that place! My in-laws live on that street and Bryce's great great grandpa built that barn! :)
That is a BEAUTIFUL picture, Jess!!!

Stephanie C. said...

Pretty sweet none the less!

mom2ky said...

GORGEOUS!