Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Hawaii

McKay and I just spent a week in Hawaii.  I have too many pictures so beware.... i will be posting many for the next couple of days.  These plumerias are all over the place and they are pretty cool 

The weather was so nice and hot.  It was a pretty big shocker when we came back to SLC to find snow!!


There was seriously so many homeless people in Hawaii too.  I don't know if they are all surferbums who decided to stay outside just because the weather is nice or  what but seriously there was a ton.

4 comments:

Michelle said...

wow! I didnt know you guys went to hawaii! looks like it was fun.

Stephanie C. said...

Awesome! I've never been. Bet it was fun!

~Wyatt~Brittney~Brecken~Oliver~ said...

the plumeria are my FAVORITE! i can't tell you how much we want to go back!

mom2ky said...

Glad you had a great trip! I've never been...maybe someday! :)