talk about crazy! and talk about cold!! These people are going down this steep icy hill and pretty much face planting into a pond. I was freezing and I wasn't even wet.
I LOVED the yedi, i think it should be our new school mascot. It is wayyy cooler than a viking.
OW!! the people who went down without shirts and just shorts (or kilts) just about killed me when they fell. Talk about some nasty road rash. This guy didn't even make it to the pond. He had to walk and jump into it. Very sad.
Some other people were a little bit better, they actually skimmed all the way to the other side. Not many snowboarders made it, quite a few skiers did though.
My sister did it which was part of the reason we were there. She went down on an airboard. After she got out she was so cold that she was seriously having some convulsions.
haha!
Here is a video from last year
No comments:
Post a Comment