Sunday, November 8, 2009

A Moody adventure

Jamie and I had so much fun going to Swan Valley and taking pictures we decided it was time for another trip. This time we went to Moody, Idaho! It is very pretty and a very nice drive. We didn't get into the mountains (which was our goal) because the sun sets so dang early now. We had a lot of fun and decided it would be a perfect spot to bury a body because there is no one there.







This trip was really fun and not far away from Rexburg. I like the picture of my car on the hill, haha, isn't she a beauty? Anyway, jamie and I are having a problem of running out of places to take pictures. So if you have any suggestions PLEASE we would LOVE some!! Also, if any of you people out there want to join us on our photography adventures, just let us know because everyone is invited.

1 comment:

Jamie Blake said...

Awesome, awesome pictures! I especially love the last one! :) I wish I could get as much detail as you do in yours...great job!