Monday, November 9, 2009

my site

I started a real photography website and I linked it on bulletin board and craigslist. I did this in the hope of starting a little business and trying to make some moolah. It's called willeyawesomephotos.blogspot.com. You should take a look! It's still under construction though, just so you know. So now is time to spread the word, and tell all your single friends and whatnot to come and get their pictures with me. And I will love you forever.

This is my friend Amanda, by the way. Isn't she gorgeous?

Also, I have been asked by 10 people from my ward if I would take their family photos. That makes me SO happy!!! I LOVE taking family photos!!! The only thing is, that it takes hours and hours, and hours, and hours, and hours of time to take, review, and edit all of those pictures. Which brings me to my point, I am no longer free, but I'm NOT going to charge all my 51st people full price. So if you are a 51st peep your price is $30.

I'm not trying to be a jerk or anything, but I hope you understand that I put a LOT of work and a LOT of time into these and it's getting kinda crazy over here.

6 comments:

~Wyatt~Brittney~Brecken~Oliver~ said...

GOOD LUCK! I so wish we were there! I would LOVE to pay $30 and get your quality of pics done! SERIOUSLY don't feel bad, you are asking a more than fair price!

Michelle said...

I want you to take our pictures too! And you deserve to be paid. you're pictures are great!

Michelle said...

i meant *your*

Jamin said...

Hey Jessica, could you do our family pictures sometime? Like maybe this weekend sometime?

~Shara

Richard and McKenna said...

Can we be one of your first 51 people? I am way excited!! Taking peoples pictures does take a lot of time! Way more labor intensive than people might think!

cjason said...

Awesome!! good for you!...just my two bits but I think you should charge a lot more. like three times as much if you are editing. people will be happy to pay!! keep up the great work.