"What is president Clarke doing hear?" I asked Braiden.
He said " forget president Clarke, what is Elder Bednar doing here?"
It turns out that Elder Bednar, President Clarke and our stake president all decided to attend our fast and testimony today. Had I known this TINY detail I wouldn't have assigned myself to say the closing prayer. To make things worse, I didn't shave my face that morning or wear a suit jacket. Yeah I know, I'm a real brainiac. Seriously, that was the most scared I've EVER been.
2 comments:
Way to go McKay. Now you know, shave that face.
That's Ok Jessica. I had to say the prayer a few weeks ago. I was asked in February and only said I'd do it if I had a couple of months (months not days) to prepare. Then I wrote it out and practiced it multiple times per day for weeks. I even asked Tanner to send me a good prayer in an email. ha, ha
Post a Comment