Sorry it has been a while since I have posted anything. Life has been pretty busy. We have traveled down to Blackfoot and Pocatello a couple of times to visit family. Grandpa Hatch met Ethan for the first time, which was fun. He mentioned that Ethan was "the most widest awake baby" he has ever seen. I have to agree, Ethan's eyes are pretty dang big.
Also, we are also pleased get so much response for the raffle. We would like to thank everyone who participated. But now to the good stuff...
The winner, of an awesome 1990 VW Golf, is....
....
Braiden and Sharon Willey
Congratulations!
This wonderful new *cough* car comes with tons of features including new struts, sharp squealing when ever you turn the wheel (which is great for alerting pedestrians that YOU own the road), and a great compact size perfect for stealing parking spots.
haha!
2 comments:
Your vase turned out so good. You are so talented!!
YAY! I never win anything! This is so wonderful!
Post a Comment