The tri just switched yesterday so I no longer have any of the kids that I used to have. I will get a new batch of kids on Mon. That makes me sad... wait... no, not really. I really liked my 4th hour history class though (pictured below), they were the most fun.
My 2nd hour history class was horrible, there was only eight students in that class. Three of those students showed up once every two weeks, another three hung out with the wrong crowd and was doped up all the time, and that left only two who were relatively normal. It was pretty depressing.
Sometimes these kids say the weirdest things. They are all in the stage where they are trying to be cool but they don't know what they are talking about. Yesterday I heard two of my kids talking about sushi. It went something like this:
1: "Have you ever had sushi?"
2: "No."
1: "You haven't?! *gasp*"
2: "Do you even know what sushi is?"
1: "Yeah.... uhhh..... I know what it is. uhhhh.... uhhhh..... like raw fish? Have you ever had quiche?"
2: "No"
1: "It's exactly like sushi."
sure it is...
___________________________________________________
A couple of days ago Heather ran over to my apt and told me to come with her because there was something I should see. We went back to her apt and there was a dead dog partially wrapped in a garbage bag in her backyard. Very interesting. As we sat in her living room looking out at the bloodied corpse (this photo doesn't show the blood part) we discussed who could have put the dog there and why. We came up with many different scenarios and then we saw her korean neighbors come out and wrap it with more plastic bags. Her neighbors didn't own a dog and we found it very weird that they, all of the sudden, did. After her neighbors were done wrapping it they brought it into their house. We watched but they never left to throw it in the dumpster... dun da duuuuuun!
What happened to it? We will never know.
5 comments:
That is just wrong about the dog. But hey aren't you supposed to be in class? Well No unfortunally i have not taken the confectionary class. sad but we can totally make a date and ventur into it together. I have an idea how to do it all. I miss you guys. We can't wait to come bak up there!!!!!
hey so yesterday i looked out our window and saw a dog pulling that trash bag. Brian and I decided it was just a trash bag, but I guess we were wrong!
Aww the poor dog!!!! I hope you have fun with your next class!
what a crazy weird story...I don't even want to think about what happened to that dog...
Weird! That makes me sad.
Post a Comment